STEEL SESSIONS 15
AUDIO PRODUCTION & ENGINEERING WORKSHOP
featuring BUDA & GRANDZ and MIKE KUZ
Be a guest at the next Steel Sessions Workshop and join the fastest growing live Producer/Engineer experience. Spend ninety (90) minutes with New York City producers who will provide you with insights on production, mixing, mastering, recording, arranging, and customizing your sound. After your session, stick around in the networking room and build with rising creators, industry plugs and special guests! Come with an open mind as we will share experiences and information that will help further your career in the music industry.
Audio production & engineering workshops featuring ninety (90) minute sessions
with BUDA & GRANDZ and MIKE KUZ:
Consulting Corner w/ Grandz
30-minutes of custom consulting for your unique questions on DAWs, sound technique, industry hacks, and more from Grandz (@GrandzMuzik).
Control room w/ Mike Kuz
Get technical with an opportunity for a more focused disection of your beats with Grammy-nominated engineer and producer Mike Kuz (@Mike_Kuz).
Networking Live Room w/ Buda
30-minutes to play your beats for the large group and get collaborative feedback on your personal sound from Buda (@BudaDaFuture).
COMBINED CREDITS: Dave East, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Young MA, Offset, French Montana, Jadakiss, Nipsey Hussle, Desiigner, NE-YO, 50 Cent, Fabolous, Estelle, Wyclef, Pusha T, Talib Kweli, The Game, Styles P, Lil Kim, Jay Rock, TJ Porter, Katt Rockell, The Lox, NEYO, Aubrey Omari, Vado, Wale, Drake, Common, Just Blaze, Young Guru, Ro Ransom, Royce da 5'9" and more.
A&R ROOM w/ Polo from Roc Nation (ADD-ON)
A private 30-minute session with Director of Roc Nation A&R, Jason “Polo” Carbonell (@Polo_2x). Have an opportunity to sit down with a top-level A&R for one of the most established labels in music. Gain valuable insight and ask questions around topics most important to you. Brought to you by the #STEELSESSIONS family.
If you are interested in booking this session, please inquire here.
Registered guests that purchase a 1-on-1 session will receive a FREE copy of:
Instant Phaser MKII ($129 value)
Plug-In complements of our event sponsor, Eventide Audio.
One lucky winner at the event will also receive a free copy of Eventide’s:
SP2016 Reverb Plug-In ($249 VALUE)
featuring sounds from America’s Favorite Duo, Buda & Grandz!
Check out this dope video below:
FOOD & DRINK PACKAGE
SCRAPPY MEALS: CREATIVE FOOD AGENCY
NOW INCLUDING [NEW] food and drink package! All registered 1-on-1 session attendees will enjoy a complimentary meal and desserts from our partners at Scrappy Meals. All food is prepared fresh, dayof, staying consistent with our comittment as creatives to health and sustainability.
Food and drink package also available as an add-on to the Networking Pass.
JOIN THE TEAM
Steel Sessions™ is looking for dedicated, team-oriented individuals to support our mission of developing the next generation of producers and creatives. Become a part of the fastest growing producer development workshop, and be entered into a world of continued opportunity and growth. Now accepting applications.
+ Graphic Designer
- Design infographics & marketing materials for distribution through major social platforms.
- Support website development through design direction.
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to provide ongoing support of company initiatives.
- Attend team meetings & events.
- Film and edit tutorial content for distribution through major social platforms.
- Attend events, production sessions and team meetings to capture new content on an ongoing basis.
- Develop unique approaches to delivering our brand's message through content creation.
- Archive and manage large amounts of data.
- Have your own equipment.
- Be proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
- Be available often.
- Be a team player.
+ Brand Ambassador
- Attend industry events to seek opportunities for brand awareness and market growth
- Assist in development and delivery of brand campaigns
- Handle and distribute merchandise
- Be a "voice in the streets" to represent our brand